The source for building these user level contacts is critical to the quality of the database and it reflects on the ROI. There are many vendors who rotate and circulate this information but fail to maintain them. These contacts involve too many resources and methods to maintain its quality on a monthly basis. Few thoughts to ponder on the Email list before acquiring:
- Where do these lists come from?
- How are they verified?
- How do they maintain?
- How can I validate the data authenticity?
- What are some of the professional sources referred to?
- What if the given information are wrong?
- How is the success of the data measured (ROI)?